2.10.07

a quick update before i leave

i'm finally leaving buenos aires on friday! this is the plan:
27 bus ride to Pico Truncado, which is waaaay in the south, at the the top of patagonia, here are some maps.


there i will stay with Federico and his family.
then i will travel around and make my way northwest to Mendoza, by the end of october where i'll spend a month at El Peregrino, which is an organic vegetarian farm, mostly for apples but now it's cherry season and time for planting vegetables and doing construction.




On saturday I took the cat on the train to Lomas de Zamora to her new home with Ally and Esteban and a kitty playmate, Lou who is 4 months old. For the first two days she hissed in the corner and bit everyone but now they are playing and she's ok. but i miss her!!!






Tomorrow I give my computer to Facundo for 2 months, Juan gets my bike, i'll bring all my old clothes and art supplies to La Sala community center, then there's Food not Bombs thursday morning, Rocio's play opens thursday night, i have a check-up at the doctors friday morning before leaving, ally and some friends come over for tea and fruit on friday afternoon and then I'm GONE!

No comments: